Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
firstly, choose your choice of yogurt ice cream,
then your toppings,
btw.. frozen yogurt-single with fruit & dry toppings was FREE!
Siapa mahu yogurt with me? Jom pigi!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Monday, April 21, 2008
*approx. 20 minutes drive from wangsa maju to here*
on leave today.. tomolo's have to back to work.. sad-nyer..
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Freeze KL in Unison was such a phenomenon that hitz.fm have requested us to do one in conjunction with World Earth Day.
Freeze for: 4 minutes
Freeze at : 8pm
When : Sunday 20th April
Where : Sunway Pyramid
For those of you who were at April 13th, you know the drill. For those newbies here's what you need to do...
1. Synchronise your watches at www.RandomAlphabets.com
2. Be at Sunway Pyramid well before 8pm. Go about minding your own business. Most people would be congregated at the concourse or designated main area so spread yourselves out for maximum impact.
3. Sharp at 8pm - FREEZE!!! (Be creative with your poses, you'll be viewing them on Youtube for ages to come)
4. When it's time to UN-FREEZE, if you feel like cheering for a Freeze well done by all means go ahead. If you feel like walking away casually as if time did stand still for 5 minutes and consequently puzzle the guy who was staring at you, go ahead. As YOU please.
5. Mingle. Enjoy the rest of your evening. (As earth friendly as possible)
Why Freeze for World Earth Day??
The average person globally uses 2255 Watts of power, or a little less than 23 x100 Watt light bulbs. (www.wattzon.org)
Now that's a lot of power to be wasting. Imagine if we could Freeze the daily activities of as many people as we can for 5 minutes. That's a looooottt of power we're saving for the future generations.
If you're at home and can't join us at Sunway Pyramid, no problem. Just switch of all your power at home and FREEZE, in total darkness for 5 minutes.
If you'd like to know more about conserving energy log onto www.wattzon.org
That's where we got educated.
Well that's it then! See ya there!
Freeze For World Earth Day brought to you by:
UNITED COLOURS of MALAYSIA
Thursday, April 17, 2008
anyways it just a simple header.. ahaha
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
The Thai New Year celebrated every year on 13 to 15 April!
Photo by MT's Nikon D80:
...lighting at there damn nice!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
*10 April 2008! it's Sue BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday to You! enjoy ur day..*
oi! bila mau update blog? /slap *