Monday, June 23, 2008

Choizes - Part 1

Few days ago, our school had an event Choizes. It's a showcase from different courses that is Multimedia Design, Fashion Design, Graphic Design, and Advertising.

Choizes Stage

Overall this event not the so happening lah, the most crowd is from our Multimedia booth. Multi-media mah.. mesti-lah happening..

There is few photographer at the event, get to see some Canonian, Nikonian, and Alphagrapher. and got to know an Sony A100 user.

Some of the photos I shot using my 50mm.. damn love my 50mm.. nice 'bokeh'

Multimedia Design
Our booth: Multimedia Design Showcase

Visual Design
Visual Design: WeiSan's artwork

Fashion Design
Fashion Design artwork

M&M
M&M for breakfast?

A300 Live View
DG - Sony Alpha A300

I shoot you!
I shot you all can! dailou punya hands

Lomo Fisheye 2
omg! Fisheye 2!

Last but not least.. part of the photographer during Choizes..


Up next: more 50mm shot of my frens.. =) model photos!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails