Monday, June 16, 2008

My new gadget!

Revealing the answer...

*drumrolls*
*drumrolls*
*drumrolls*
*drumrolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

tadaahh!!!
my new dSLR, Canon 450D.

My Canon 450D

Package including:

> EOS 450D Kit
> 50mm f1.8
> Filter (ciplak brand)
> Screen proctector
> 4GB SD card
> Canon bag
> Tripod

all this for RM2800 without 50mm potrait lens.. is the price consider cheap enough? do drop me a comment here. telima kasih! =)

oh yeah.. anyone's going for Advertlets movie date tomorrow? Premiere Screening of movie 'Made of Honour'.

11 comments:

hao said...

I though you are getting Sony A300, why get a Canon 450D out of sudden?

Chee Ching said...

Jealous T_T

YeeLeng said...

because of the weather.. lol.

Anonymous said...

great..another SLR kaki already...

how much you get the 50mm lens?

KOKahKOK said...

okok la....u buy body nia la ah? rm 2800? cos i heard 2500 in pg body.....duno correct bo

Hon Mun said...

[hao] kena poisoned from canonian..

[chingy] soon later u will get 1..

[20] yalar tu =.=

[icalvyn] bought it for rm270..

[kok] 2800 including kitlens, sd card, etc etc.. consider cheap i guess..

KOKahKOK said...

RM 2800 with kitlens...ya dats the price i heard in penang also .....

potrait lens...50mm,f/1.8 cheap neh...dat day i asked from the hsop i bought my 400d....they give me rm 290....now at least i know the price in the market hehe or else they earn my money more haha

Hon Mun said...

[kok] my fren said he can get for rm240.. *headache*

KOKahKOK said...

wah wah wah...KL or Penang.....so cheap i want! but warranty malaysia bo?

Jeffro said...

fwah.. another dslr?? COOL!!
if only i cud lay my hands on one...

Hon Mun said...

[kok] KL.. not sure bout the warranty.

[jeff] dslr rox!

Related Posts with Thumbnails