Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Side of Malacca.

Happy Day! omg! 4 more days to go Innov8run.. *cant wait d*

Back to Malacca! after checked into hotel and lunch, we then walk around at Stadhuys. I guess the last time I went to Malacca was a year ago. Photo taking started...

Malacca


Red Church


Jalur Gemilang


Personally I like the 3rd photo, nice can! =p Then we walked to these place, I had forgotten what it name =.=

Photobucket
tell me what's the place name can!?!?


5
started lah to bergambar


M2 - 6
Group photo @ Stadhuys


M2 - 7
Group photo @ ___ church? *forgot it name*


I end my Part 2 post here. More photo soon... =)

-out to wangsa maju now-

4 comments:

Shiveeleaves said...

st paul la babi

Hon Mun said...

[darren]
lolol! oh ya.. tak ingat edi lah, and malas to google it.. thx! =p

vialentino said...

wow...nice melaka pics ler....thou i been to melaka lots of times and take pics...but all not nice as urs....

Hon Mun said...

[via]
lol thanks. im sure u can take nice pics one..

Related Posts with Thumbnails