Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PIKOM PC Fair III, December 2008

PC Fair III, 2008 (Part - 1)
I know it kinda outdated to post it (better than not updating kan). Another 2 months old post.. Ahahaha! - Went there with Kim and MT on the first day, day 3 with Darren. The main reason was to do photo shooting of the ambassadors/models, as well for the cheap gadgets too. I brought a RM6 thumbdrive here!

Here are the selected photos I took at PC Fair III, 2008, enjoy!


Eva
#1 - Eva.


Eva & Sammi
#2 - Eva & Sammi.


Sammi
#3 - Sammi.


Monique
#4 - Monique.


Eva
#5 - Sweet smile.


K-One
#6 - K-One.


AMD
#7 - AMD.


Dell
#8 - Dell's chicks.


M9
#9


I end of my post here - 9 photos for now, more photo on the coming post.. tee heee~
=)

2 comments:

Kai and Baobei said...

wei, must be some guys there right? hehehe, always shooting girls nia ~ u ah, bias ~ yoooooooo ! :P

Hon Mun said...

[kai]
LOL! the guy will tot im siao ppl if taking their photos.. XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails