Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Malaysia International Fashion Week 2009 (M-IFW) - Teaser Post.

Yeah! I'm back to updating my blog now.. lol So what's now? It's Malaysia International Fashion Week 2009  (MIFW) that ended 2 days ago at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. I was there on Saturday session with few photogs kaki, these year event was more grand compared to last year 2008 that I attended. Check it out here and here

As it was teaser post, here we go the photos:

M-IFW'09

#1




M-IFW'09
#2


M-IFW'09
#3



M-IFW'09
#4


M-IFW'09
#5


M-IFW'09
#6


M-IFW'09
#7


Hopefully more details and photos to be up soon or perhaps after 1 month *pray* XD

Most of the photo has cropped as I was using 18-50mm F2.8 on that day. Thanks Yee Leng! =)



Thank you,
Munster.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails