Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365: #11 - Dr. Lim's Clinic.

Wasn't a good day? feel my body temperature hot and a bit headache when I woke up this morning, so I'm decide to take mc. *I still can feel the pain on my legs after ran for 800 metres... fml x2*

During the afternoon I myself went to visit Dr. Lim, the usual clinic that my family visit whenever we are sick. The best doctor I ever visit, he actually didn't charge me for the consultation fees, feel so suprise. Checked my blood pressure cos' when I bend down my head it will feel headache/dizzy sometimes - the result is okay doctor said. Need more sleep to rest my eye... there goes my Monday.

Project 365: #11
First clinic that I visited in Year 2010.. the best part was the date, it was 110110 (11th January 2010)

Nice one!

3 comments:

YeeLeng said...

eat more ice kacang lor...

Hon Mun said...

[Yee Leng]
You belanja I eat..
2 bowls can! thx yo! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails