Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project 365: #26 - Vote for Green Apples.

Hello readers! Recently I had joined these photo contest organised by Canon Malaysia. Basically now I need your help to vote for my photo in order to get highest number of votes/rates.

Project 365: #26 - Vote for Green Apples.

How to vote? easy like 1+1=2... ahahha...

1. Go to apps.facebook.com/canon_eos_contest/
2. Click on "Allow application"
3. Click on "Become a Fan"
4. Click on "Join Contest Here"
5. Click on "VOTE FOR YOUR PHOTO"
6. Under "Theme: Colours",
7. Look for "Loh Hon Mun" the Green Apples. *Hint: 5 Stars*

Thanks for your support! Appreciate every vote from you guys...


Consider this is my project 365 for today.. TeeHee!!

2 comments:

tranquility said...

when is the dateline to vote for u?

Hon Mun said...

[Karen]
Hi Karen. The dateline is 15th February 2010. Hopefully you can vote for me and share this with your friends lolol.. Appreciate your help.. =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails