Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Project 365: #83 - How To Train Your Dragon (3D).

It's has been a long time I didn't step into cinema, on the Wednesday night me with AhLim, Joyce, Cheongy, Khien, Nana, and Winnie went for movie How To Train Your Dragon in 3D. Honestly it was my first 3D movie, feel a bit dizzy at first cos' have to wear the 3D glasses.. after halfway thru the movie is okay for me.

Anyhow, the movie was nice.. everyone love the dragon character Toothless cos' its cute! lolol Can I rate 8/10 for the movie? Can lah!! (:

Project 365: #83


Source: http://images.google.com.my

"Based on the book by Cressida Cowell, the story centers around a Viking teenager named Hiccup, who lives on the island of Berk, where fighting dragons is a way of life. The teen's smarts and offbeat sense of humor don't sit too well with his tribe or its chief... who just happens to be Hiccup's father. However, when Hiccup is included in Dragon Training with the other Viking teens, he sees his chance to prove he has what it takes to be a fighter. But when he encounters (and ultimately befriends) an injured dragon, his world is flipped upside down, and what started out as Hiccup's one shot to prove himself turns into an opportunity to set a new course for the future of the entire tribe."

Source: http://gsc.com.my/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails