Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Pavilion

back to last 2 weeks,
mmmm... went to Midvalley and bought Pavilion KL...... it's a HP Pavilion notebook! dv2703..

The specs:

Intel Core2 Duo T5550 1.8Ghz
2GB 667Mhz-DDR2 /
160GB HDD / DVD+/-RW DL LightScribe
14.0” TFT HD WXGA w/ BrightView Tech
Nvida Geforce 8400M Graphic
USB 2.0 x 2, VGA x 1, TV-Out x1, HDMI
RJ-45, RJ-11, 802.11a/b/g, Finger print reader
5 in 1 Digital Media Card slot, Bluetooth
Integrated Webcam, Microphone, Remote control
2.41Kg with 6 cell battery
1 Year International Limited Warranty
OS: MS Windows Vista Home Premium


money counting
*money counting* $_$

Pavilion #1
*textured*

Pavilion #2
*touch me*

Pavilion #3
*feel me*

Both is mine!
I bought 2 of them.. *grins*

Both is Mine!
me with pavilion.. both is mine!!


*blink* *blink* *blink*
Happy can.. =)




All photos courtesy from MT's accept the first 1.. ahah..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....Why I didn’t notice you shot the photo when I was counting money?

Hon Mun said...

cos u busying counting money! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails