Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Joshua's Birthday @ Sushi Zanmai

Is Joshua's birthday celebration at Sushi Zanmai, The Gardens. 8 of us were there (me, mt, dylan, penny, marilyn, mok, camie and joshua). Total bill was RM170.25 after RM5 discount from the gardens booklet. *wish to go there again* =p

Photo by MT's Nikon D80:
...lighting at there damn nice!

1
*waiting for bday boy*

2
*Salmon salad maki*

3
*Soft shell crab maki*

4
*marilyn, penny and me*

5
*Chicken katsudon*

6
*ebidon*

7
*me with my ebidon.. nice can*

8
*posing with our california rolls*

9
*california rolls*

10
*birthday boy*

11
*chocolate cake from Jusco.. yummy*

12
*group picture*

Last but not least.. me with birthday boy..
13
Happy Birthday once again! XD
related post @ here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails