Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tagged by Tallboyz

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time: 4.30pm
Name: Hon Mun’s the Munster
Sisters: one elder sister
Brothers: one younger brother
Shoe Size: 11
Height: 170+ cm *i guess*

Where do you live: Kepong
Favourite drinks: Mango Shake
Favourite breakfast: Nasi Lemak

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes, to Sarawak for National Service.
Swam in the ocean: Nope
Fallen asleep at school: Never I guess
Broken someone's heart: Nope
Fell off your chair: Nope
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope

What is your room like:mmm.. quite tidy.
What's right beside you: My phone & my cam & foods
What is the last thing you ate: Yee Mee Soup

Ever had chicken pox: when I was a kid.
Sore throat: No for now
Stitches: No
Broken nose: No.

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yesh!
Like picnics: with bunch of family / friends, would be.
Who was, were the last person you danced with: Intern’s friend & classmates at BarCelona.
Last made you smile: WCH’s face!
You last yelled at: ooiiiii! where’s the human jam in PC Fair

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yeah! My parents.
Kissed anyone: Nope
Get sick: Nope. *touch screen*
Talk to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: No one No one No one *Alicia Keys*
Eat: had my brunch & tea time-ing now while doing this tag.

Best feeling in the world: laughing out loud with bunch of my frens.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Snoopy’s blanket consider animal?
What's under your bed: dust can?
Who do you really hate: no one no one no one..
What time is it now?: 4.56pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Celebrate my 11 yrs old birthday
2. Ride bicycle with cousins
3. always fight wit my brother
4. get my Play Station 1
5. _

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Edit pictures taken yesterday
2. Dinner with family
3. Visit klpac for New Era showcase
4. Take shower later.
5. Finish up all my assignments!!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pringles *onion & sour cream*
2. Cheezels
3. Ferrero Rocher
4. Jack n jill
5. _



5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Own a productions house
2. Buy new cars
3. Buy big big house for family
4. Travel around with friend n family.
5. Do charity

5 of my bad habits:
1. Always late to class
2. Yumcha til morning *am*
3. Last minutes assignment
4. _
5. _

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My house
2. Port Dickson
3. Penang
4. My grandma’s house
5. Hotels

5 people I tag: YeeLeng, Qiqi, Fish, DyiChee , and Darren.

_ you named it*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails