Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bukit Jalil

Last 2 week I went to Bukit Jalil as a helper for 50th Merdeka Anniversary Cultural and Arts Performance event. It was my first time to work in such a big event and a crowd of 20,000 attending this event. Our Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi and Datuk Seri Ong Ka Ting was there too. I just know this 2 famous only, others not sure. =p

Here goes the pictures taken on that day;

Bukit Jalil 1


Bukit Jalil 2


Bukit Jalil 3


Bukit Jalil 4


Bukit Jalil 5


Bukit Jalil 6


Bukit Jalil 7


Bukit Jalil 8


Bukit Jalil 9

Later on while it going to start we had our seat right in front of the stage and then MAKAN!, we were served 6 meals and 1 dessert, so nice!... I event got the chance to see how the Astro crew doing the live scene, how they controlling the camera, and blah blah blah. It's was broadcasted live through Astro AEC.

Part of that, there's some guest performing for this event such as Michael Wong (guang liang), Danny One etc.*My first time to see both of them in a short distance. I meant seeing them singing in front of me in 20 meters*

Oh YEAh! Erra Fazira was performing that night too. She's so pretty! @.@


Bukit Jalil 10

Besides of singing, they have culture arts performance too. Like lion dance troupes, beating drums, etc etc.

destar

*Last image sources from thestar.com.my
**all photo's was taken using hp camera except the last photo... =p

2 comments:

-*hsin+ni*- said...

oh.. so happy see youngster went there too.. I was one of the performer there... nice to meet you.

Hon Mun said...

nice to meet you too. Did you saw me on that day? XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails