Saturday, October 11, 2008

Did Somebody Say Klang?

Something to share to all Camera Kaki, especially to all Canonian. Link: Canon Photo Marathon Malaysia 2008

Okay! Here goes the Part 2 of my Klang's trip. Continue from Part 1.
After done with movie, we went for supper at Restaurant Boston Baru. Somewhere in Klang's town I guess.


Boston Baru
Boston Baru


Hokkien Mee


Cantonese Style Noodles
Cantonese Style Noodles


Sweet n' Sour Pork
Sweet n' Sour Pork


Fried Rice
Fried Rice


Clams with ginger herbal
Clams with ginger herbal


Dry Fried ‘Heh Goh'
Fried ‘Heh Goh'


Don't have the chance to take more nice shot cos' food was far away from my table and everyone's feel so hungry that night. End of my part 2 post here. =)

4 comments:

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

eat so much.. later bcum fatty hon mun oh.. haha...
oi, when treat me 'niuzexiu' ar..
me wait til my neck veli long jor lo..

Hon Mun said...

dowan become fat, so dowan go lor.. ahaaha

Homegal said...

this boston is famous in klang town... i heard tht it is famous with the clams. but, i nvr try it... haha...

Hon Mun said...

Ya! my fren told me that too.. tasty! yumsss..

Related Posts with Thumbnails